I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 07:19:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Email to KT and his response
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Email to KT and his response  (Read 3165 times)
bioya

« on: September 02, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »

Sorry guys, I am as busy as can be. There are only two at my medical center that do my job 7 days a week and they fired the other one so I have worked day in and day out for many weeks.  I sent KT an email awhile back about his attitude about the increased deaths in Lufkin Texas at the Duh-Vita clinic. Here is my comment to him, his reply and my reply back. Sorry it took so long.

My original email:
How pathetic is it that DaVita has to hire a physician, two nurses, and a dialysis tech just to monitor a unit to make sure the DaVita staff do not muder patients. Tell me KT, after reading the survey from last year on this clinic, why are the FA and ROD still working for DaVita? Intentional use of the wrong K+ bath because of lack of training and staff just not caring?  Where is your concern now?  What about all of those things you tell us about responsibility and caring for patients? http://www.lufkindailynews.com/hp/content/news/stories/2008/07/01/DAVITA_REOPEN.html You are a sham. Why don't you go to Texas and turn your tears on and off like you do everywhere else. Finally, you and your senior managment are being seen for who and what you really are. What does it feel like to be found out? Have a great day.

Here is his response. Please read this. He can't stand to respond to the question so he just says they continue to improve....

His response:
interesting how you ignore the fact that overall davita centers do much better than non-davita centers throughout america.  and we make dramatic improvements in the many centers we buy every year -- this is another unambiguous fact.  we are not perfect, and will keep working hard to improve

And lastly my reply to his comment.
Look at this news report. Are you so ashamed and so afraid of the truth that you have to lock out the family members of those that died, and were possibly murdered in your facility?  How horrible is it that you have to hide behind a spokesman, too coward to come out yourself and make statements in your own defense. I mean come on KT, your the CEO right? You turn the tears on and off like a water faucet... you can sway the FA's at your drunk fest meetings surly you can sway the public in Texas.

I pray that Duh-Vita, as an organization, is held accountable. Why after their survey (that was made public and posted on the newspapers website), are the same people working there? Intentional use of the wrong K+ (which is a medication for legal purposes) because they say no one knew what to do???? Come on.... This just isnt right.

Patients stand up for yourself. Its your right to be heard. 

Edited: Fixed format errors - okarol, admin
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 01:47:49 PM by okarol » Logged
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 02:07:31 PM »

I think he sends a ship over to the Philippine Islands and picks up workers!

:waving;

flip
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »

When Dievita bought out my center, they kept all the staff but cut their pay. It probably won't be long before they decide to move it to Mexico.

That which does not kill me only makes me stronger - Neitzsche
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »