I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 10:30:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Hate the world
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hate the world  (Read 2886 times)
roxxy

« on: July 03, 2007, 11:49:20 PM »

Hello again one all.  I really do appreciate all the fantastic welcomes that I got in my intro. Well if you read my second post you will have seen where my wonderful b/f left me.  Well, I ignored him, told him I didn't need or want him, and guess who came home with flowers and a very sorry look on his face.  I wasn't able to resist it.  He told me part of the reason he left was because I have been acting like I hate the world. Well, Don't I have that right?  I think that I do. I cannot be all upbeat and happy every waking minute when I am in pain most all the time.  Sick and throwing up, and to top it off wonder if everytime I leave is he gonna go have fun with his new friend. >:D  And then to top it all off, I am in the hospital right now, I am to be getting out in the morning just in time for the wonderful 4th of July parade   :bandance;  It should be exciting! I ended up in here because I was throwing up for 8 days straight at first it was just food, could tolerate fluids, then i couldnt do fluids or food or meds, so figured I needed to bring my happy ass here.  Well, I got my test results which are not great but a whole lot better then they could of been. I have burnt my esophagus all the way down to inside my upper stomach.  So only thing they can do for that is meds, which is fine with me one less surgery  :yahoo;   TY all so very much for letting me rant.  all males close your eyes now, no offence to you... BUT I think men should be casterized if they decide they wanna play games...   :clap;
Take care one and all~  I hope that you all have a very safe happy and wonderful 4th of july.. Just take a minute out of your day to thank the men and women of the US military (mostly army) My son is army  for the great job that they have done and will continue doing what they are doing.
Take care all.
Love Lisa Mason
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 09:56:15 AM »

Yay for your son in the Army and all of our military!

I am so sorry you have had a bad time these last few days. I hope you feel better and enjoy your fourth of July today out of the hospital!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 12:36:10 PM »

Hey Lisa,  Sorry to hear all you are going through but i am glad your boyfriend and you seem to be working it out, i totally understand how easy it is to be "mad at the world" and you (we) have every right to be ;)   I am also glad that you went to the hospital and it sounds like you are getting all that situated,  you hang in there girlfriend and remember we are here for you.  Honestly, i couldnt have done it without the support and the love i receive from everyone here on IHD, this site is truly a Godsend  :bow;  Look forward to hearing more from you soon.   

And God Bless your son for his bravery  :usaflag; 

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
meadowlandsnj

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 12:41:27 PM »

Take care one and all~  I hope that you all have a very safe happy and wonderful 4th of july.. Just take a minute out of your day to thank the men and women of the US military (mostly army) My son is army  for the great job that they have done and will continue doing what they are doing.
Take care all.
Love Lisa Mason

God bless your son and keep him safe until he returns home to you.  And bless all our brave servicemen and woman  :usaflag; :usaflag; :usaflag;
Happy July 4th everyone! 

Facebook: DonnaMarieMenard
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 05:18:04 PM »

Gosh darn it, I hope you are doing better soon.  :grouphug;
Bajanne
Member for Life

Goofynina and Epoman - Gone But Not Forgotten

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 06:20:03 PM »

You have a lot of people here rooting for you.  Hope everything works our.  My best wishes for your son.

"To be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own ...but that which is based on faith"

I LOVE  my IHD family! :grouphug;
keefer51

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 06:42:41 PM »

I don't blame for feeling the way you do. I am glad things are working out again. I didn't close my eyes at the casterized part so i now have a pained look on my face and both hands are on my groin.

i am a 51 year old male on dialysis for 3 years now. This is my second time. My brother donated a kidney to me about 13 years ago. I found this site on another site. I had to laugh when i saw what it was called. I hope to meet people from all over to talk about dialysis.
glitter
Elite Member

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 07:45:16 PM »

glad you at least got some answers -

and  :2thumbsup;  for your son- I am very proud of all the people serving    :usaflag; :usaflag; :usaflag;

Jack A Adams July 2, 1957--Feb. 28, 2009
I will miss him- FOREVER

caregiver to Jack (he was on dialysis)
RCC
nephrectomy april13,2006
dialysis april 14,2006
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 05:19:47 PM »

I hate the world is just how I have been feeling the past week. I don't want to hear about everyone's fantastic lives, or how happy everyone is. Maybe next week, but this week -- everything pretty much stinks. No real reason--well, besides the obvious -- I just want my life back, but that isn't going to happen. So, I am in the pits, but will pull myself up in a few days and go back to the world again.   I do love the 4th of July and am always reminded how priveleged I am to live in America. So, thanks to your son and all his comrades!  :usaflag;  And thanks to IHD for giving us a place to say that we hate the world and people understand why!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Earlinda

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »

May God Bless your son and keep him safe until he returns to you.  I know how it sucks to have to be hospitalized and I hope that you are feeling much better now.  Any time you need to rant just tell us all about it because we do understand and will be here for you.

Earlinda   :grouphug;
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »