I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 09:26:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  RSN NATIONAL PATIENT MEETING 2005.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RSN NATIONAL PATIENT MEETING 2005.  (Read 2951 times)
Jamie

What's life with out alittle magic?

« on: December 03, 2005, 03:41:43 PM »

Hello fellow renal readers,

Not sure if anyone here knows of Lori Hartwell and the Renal support network . But the renal support network had there 2nd annual national patient meeting September 29 to October 1st in Chicago, Illinois.
  I was hired my Lori to entertain her staff and everyone attending the meeting. One word "AWESOME" I did a 45 minute magic show afterwards had a great dinner and the storys and being to talk to the people that understand were I was comming from that was the true magic.
  I'm from Windsor, Ontario, Canada and it was about a 5 and a half hour trip to Chicago. I went in the morning right after my treatment did the 5.5 hour ride stright there and did my show that evening I was so tired I had taken off around 6.6 kilo's of fluid that morning thats alot to do your treatment than travel right afterwards set up your show do the show "WOW" but I did get threw it and I would do it again in a heart beat.
   Lori and here staff were kind and nice people and I wouldn't mind working with them again I just hope they like the show I did for them as so far I have not heard much about the comments that had happened in the convention.
  I think that they should have more conventions like that it really helps the people going threw renal failure as its such a lonely world when you are going through this specially the children and preteens my heart really goes out to them.
  As for my show its self there at the convention there was no children there all adults so I did my show twords the adult factor. Most my shows are pretty well different and I can't really remember what I did but one effect I took one of Lori's staff members Tim Ryder and put a sword right threw his neck. It was truely a great time.
   As for Lori she has a very inforative web site very much worth looking in to it is (www.ikidney.com).............Jamie-G

www.jamiegmagic.com

What's life with out a little magic?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »