I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:03:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  Henry Ford Detroit, Mi
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Henry Ford Detroit, Mi  (Read 1950 times)
Pam

« on: January 26, 2010, 06:34:45 AM »

I have an appointment next week to start the transplant process. Henry ford is a 2 hr drive. My questions is........How bad is the traffic going to be at 8 am? Do I need to add another hr to get there on time? Instead of going back the next day we are taking advantage of the Fast Track Program.
 :thx;
Pam
Mizar

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 10:08:06 AM »

Pam, You are going, right into the Heart of the City. I don't know, what Direction, You will be coming from, but You can count on I-94, I-75 or the Lodge, all being the usual Rush Hour Traffic, at that time of the Morning. If they are calling for Snow, for sure, leave Yourself, some extra time. Good Luck on the Evaluation!
jbeany
Member for Life

Cattitude

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 12:54:43 PM »

Better early than late, especially in a Michigan winter!  My next appointment in Ann Arbor is Feb 8th - I'm waiting for the weather reports from the weekend before the appointment before I decide if I'm driving down Monday morning or Sunday afternoon.

"Asbestos Gelos"  (As-bes-tos yay-lohs) Greek. Literally, "fireproof laughter".  A term used by Homer for invincible laughter in the face of death and mortality.

Pam

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »

Last Sat.we drove down there just to make sure we could find it. It was 2;30 in the afternoon and the traffic was bas then. But being from "country", 2 school busses and a hay wagon cause a traffic jam :rofl; I'm worried about the weather too, jbeany. This is Mich so that means the weather guy will never see it coming. Never been to UofM but Henry Ford is huge! I think each department has its own parking lot.
Pam
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »