I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 07:23:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Dialysis machine manual and schematic
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dialysis machine manual and schematic  (Read 5317 times)
talker

Talkers oil painting

« on: April 28, 2014, 12:51:08 PM »

Was looking to see if a manual  and schematic is available for a Fresenius dialysis machine.
(No one at my center can answer the questions I ask.)
Interested from the electronic aspects of the unit (yes, I do understand electronics)
Wow, Ebay actually has a number of units at various prices.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=fresenius%20dialysis%20machine&clk_rvr_id=625881102925&adpos=1o2&MT_ID=69&crlp=36437053043_2416792&device=c&geo_id=10232&keyword=fresenius+dialysis+machine&crdt=0

talker

Be Well

"Wabi-sabi nurtures the authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect."

Don't ever give up hope, expect a miracle, pray as if you were going to die the next moment in time, but live life as if you were going to live forever."

A wise man once said, "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
obsidianom
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 01:09:50 PM »

I think I will pick up 3 or 4 from ebay and open my own clinic. Woopee!!! :bandance;

My wife is the most important person in my life. Dialysis is an honor to do for her.
NxStage since June 2012 .
When not doing dialysis I am a physician ,for over 25 years now(not a nephrologist)

Any posting here should be used for informational purposes only . Talk to your own doctor about treatment decisions.
talker

Talkers oil painting

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 01:20:34 PM »

I think I will pick up 3 or 4 from ebay and open my own clinic. Woopee!!! :bandance;

Golly gee, go for it.    :secret;

The booking schedule would fill up in a flash, with  IHD folks.. :bow;

For the nay sayers.. :Kit n Stik;

talker

Be Well

"Wabi-sabi nurtures the authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect."

Don't ever give up hope, expect a miracle, pray as if you were going to die the next moment in time, but live life as if you were going to live forever."

A wise man once said, "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
cdwbrooklyn

Positive Thoughts equal Positive Energy

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »

Yeah, go for it; people always need dialysis.   :clap;

Dailysis patient for since 1999 and still kicking it strong.  I was called for a transplant but could not get it due to damage veins from extremely high blood pressure.  Have it under control now, on NxStage System but will receive dailysis for the rest of my life.  Does life sucks because of this.  ABOLUTELY NOT!  Life is what you make it good, bad, sick, or healthy.  Praise God I'm still functioning as a normal person just have to take extra steps.
noahvale
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 02:32:23 PM »

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 01:31:09 AM by noahvale » Logged
Simon Dog
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 02:46:02 PM »

Hold down the up and down arrows on the 2008K and you'll see a block diagram of the internals.
Zach
Elite Member

"Still crazy after all these years."

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 03:37:01 PM »

talker, you'll find a whole lot of manuals located on the lower right corner of (Available for download) the following Web site
http://www.fmcna.com/fmcna/index.htm

Fresenius 2008T Hemodialysis Machine Operator's Manual:
http://www.fmcna.com/fmcna/idcplg?IdcService=GET_FILE&allowInterrupt=1&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&Rendition=Primary&dDocName=PDF_100050220

Technical Manuals and Field Service Bulletins
http://www.fmcna.com/fmcna/TechnicalManuals/technical-manuals.html

All the best,
--Zach
 8)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 03:52:01 PM by Zach » Logged

Uninterrupted in-center (self-care) hemodialysis since 1982 -- 34 YEARS on March 3, 2016 !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No transplant.  Not yet, anyway.  Only decided to be listed on 11/9/06. Inactive at the moment.  ;)
I make films.

Just the facts: 70.0 kgs. (about 154 lbs.)
Treatment: Tue-Thur-Sat   5.5 hours, 2x/wk, 6 hours, 1x/wk
Dialysate flow (Qd)=600;  Blood pump speed(Qb)=315
Fresenius Optiflux-180 filter--without reuse
Fresenius 2008T dialysis machine
My KDOQI Nutrition (+/ -):  2,450 Calories, 84 grams Protein/day.

"Living a life, not an apology."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »