I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 02:15:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Any southeastern Michigan dialysis patients out there?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any southeastern Michigan dialysis patients out there?  (Read 3104 times)
cherpep

« on: January 22, 2009, 08:32:08 AM »

My clinic is relatively new and unknown to patients in the area.  I love this clinic, and I think it's sad that when I was diagnosed, the social worker at the hospital had no knowledge of this clinc.  I found this to be such a great clinic, much better than my previous Fresenius clinic, I just want to share with others in the area who might not even be aware of it.  I have no monetary interests in this clinic, seriously, I just think it is sad that so many patients don't know about it.  The staff there is WONDERFUL!!!  They really care about each of the patients and are very knowledgeable.  The nurse manager, Chris, is extremely knowledgeable - I honestly feel that he cares about ME both as a patient and as a person.  I trust him completely.  Inside the clinic, they chose colors that are warm and friendly - not nearly as stark white and impersonal as other clinics.  That's just one indication on how they take the patients' comfort and feelings into consideration.  Each station has their own flat-screen television.   Also, they are not part of Fresenius or DaVita, they are part of the Greenfield Health Systems, which is very different from the others.   They also support peritoneal dialysis and home hemo dialysis with NxStage. 

If you're interested, the Macomb Regional Dialysis Center is located at 16151 19 Mile Road, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 in Clinton Township. The center’s phone number is (586) 263-8350.  If you're looking for a great clinic - I suggest you try this one out.  They still have several seats available, it seems that not many people know about them.   I think they are a hidden gem!!  I'm attaching a picture of a couple of their stations. 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »