I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2024, 12:24:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Been miA so much going on....
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Been miA so much going on....  (Read 6061 times)
7piglets

Me and the boys

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 10:06:31 AM »

Thanks everyone..
So they did their 'internal' investigation and stated she has been put on warning and is not to even so much as look my direction..She has been moved out of my pod area also (there are 3 different areas) I did see her today and she immediately turned around and walked the other way..I so wanted to follow her and now start harrassing her but I will let things be :)

As for the heparin..The dr is still making me feel like sh%$..he says if I can't use heparin I am going to loose the pd catheter ....what a nightmare this has been..After my last catheter being put in wrong. .now this was working and now not I am going to scream..Everything was fine up to Wed I went in for normal flush and she was draining..it was coming out slowly so she just left it and went on to other things..I said it was pulling and hurting but they said we needed to get more out. Well that days I was in so much pain I actually called husband home from work and had to take pain meds..next day I felt ok went in and it filled and no drain at all..The nurse prac said I must be dehydrated and I need to up my dry weight so they filled me and had me go home. .later in day had me come back for a drain and again nothing..Today went in same story nothing I am so so so sick of this
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »